I’ve procrastinated on this far too long. I’ve been tagged by Lisa Thumann, Paul R. Wood, Alan Lutz, Elaine Plybon, and others in the 7 Things You Don’t Need to Know about Me meme. (NOTE: Don’t confuse this with my 8 Things You Didn’t Know about Me meme responses from Summer 2007.)
- I can not stand the taste or smell of bananas.
- I was an accounting major my first year of college. Wow, was that a mistake for me!
- Horses are my favorite animals. I grew up on a horse farm.
- My wife coached college basketball before our kids were born.
- I bought my first “brand new” car in 1995. I’m still driving it today.
- I’ve given a lot of thought to becoming a full time church minister. I like that teaching allows me to spend my summers at church camp and on mission trips.
- Of all the places in the world that I’ve visited Switzerland is my favorite (Specifically Adelboden, Switzerland. See the image above and map below). This is a bit ironic because I much prefer water skiing over snow skiing. Greece is at the top of my list of places that I still want to visit.