Quite a few people inquired about what I meant by Presentations 2.0 in yesterday’s post. It represents a move towards more effectively designed presentations with an emphasis on the visual message. The following resources are part of a module in one of my classes in which we learn about presentations 2.0.
- Before We Begin
- Getting Started
- Garr Reynolds – Website dedicated to "design, marketing and branding, and effective communications of all kinds."
- Presentation Zen – Garr Reynolds’ blog dedicated to all things presentation.
- Designing effective presentations – Scott Elias’ presentation about presentations.
- Beyond Bullet Points by Cliff Atkinson
- SlideShare.com – An online place to host and share presentations.
- Creating SlideCasts – A tutorial on how to create enhanced podcasts/ slidecasts using the tools at SlideCast.com
- Extended Learning
- Learning from Bill Gates & Steve Jobs
- Parker, J. S. (2004). Evaluating the impact of project based learning by using student created PowerPoint games in the seventh grade language arts classroom. Instructional Technololgy Monographs, 1(1).