Today is the first full day of the 2010 Mississippi Educational Computing Association (MECA) Conference. The temperature dropped below 40 degrees overnight, so it is cold outside today (The conference site is 2 blocks from the hotel). I know this isn’t all that cold to many of you, but the temperature combined with the biting cold is extreme for this region.
Here are my notes from Day 2.
- Sights from Day 2 at the MECA Conference – Photo essay
- Multiple Representations of Mastery through Digital Media – My 8:00 AM hands-on workshop
- My notes from Tim Tyson’s keynote
- Breaking through the Walls of the Classroom – My 2:20 Presentation
- Using Gmail in Your Classes – My notes from Shuyan Wang’s presentation
- Accessibility Technology: How Universal Design Can Help Us All – My notes from Jon Beedle’s presentation
Event tag: #msmeca10