I’m excited about being a part of this. I hope you can join us!
We invite you to join us for the first annual Google Apps for Education Southern Summit in Atlanta, Georgia on September 22 and 23, 2012. This high intensity two day event focuses on deploying, integrating and using Google Apps for Education to promote student learning in K-12 and higher education. The program features Google Certified Teachers, Google Apps for Education Certified Trainers, practicing administrators, solution providers, Google engineers, and representatives from the Google Apps for Education team.
Sessions include two keynote presentations, plus two full days of informative breakouts, cutting-edge demonstrations, and hands-on workshops led by experienced and knowledgeable professional developers.
- Deployment & Management of Google Apps
- Google Apps Scripts
- Google Apps for Education Certification
- Chromebooks in Education
- YouTube for Schools
- Google Docs, Google Sites, Google Calendar, Gmail power tips, and… even more!
The Google Apps for Education Southern Summit will be in Atlanta, near the area’s most popular attractions.
Register now to take advantage of the early bird rates.
- Lobsters, Lighthouses, and Google Apps (freetech4teachers.com)
- Unofficial concept video suggests some interesting changes for Google Calendar, Contacts, and Maps (theverge.com)
- Google Search 2.0 for iPhone and iPad Review (slashgear.com)
- Chromebook-Chrome Operating System. Boots in 8 seconds, built-in antivirus & thousands of web apps (cotewa.wordpress.com)