Gina Trapani has written a post for lifehacker describing an experience many of us will likely have this holiday season. Most of us will likely be asked to help family members troubleshoot computer problems. Gina provides resources to help us tackle the most common questions including…
- “It takes forever to start up.”
- “I keep getting a pop-up saying I need to pay for my antivirus software.”
- “When I get on the internet things look weird”
- “I keep getting these annoying popup ads.”
- “I can’t find the digital photos I downloaded last month.”
- “The internet stopped working.”
Take a look at the full article and take advantage of the resources to help you tackle these and other technical issues.