I’ve been tagged by Neil Hokanson to participate in the Eight Things You Didn’t Know About Me meme that has been making its way around blogdome.
- Post these rules before you give your facts.
- List 8 random facts about yourself.
- At the end of your post, choose/tag 8 people and list their names, linking to them.
- Leave a comment on their blog, letting them know they’ve been tagged.
EIGHT RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
- I grew up on a farm.
- I greatly prefer fishing over hunting.
- I’ve been to both Wimbledon and the U.S. Open twice.
- The summer heat is miserable. I prefer the weather during spring and autumn.
- Church camp is always one of the highlights of the year.
- I cheer for the MSU Bulldogs, Atlanta Braves, and several tennis players.
- I would very much like to visit the Andre Agassi College Prepatory Academy.
- I hope we soon have a cure for cancer. (Please consider supporting these efforts: The Breast Cancer Site, American Cancer Society, Relay for Life, Live Strong, Susan G. Komen)
THOSE THAT I’VE TAGGED