I’ve made some additions to the blog. Take a look and let me know what you think, please.
- You can view the newly added photo album by clicking on the corresponding link in the Blog Navigation menu.
- I’m currently developing my consulting and contact pages (HELP!).
- Several new resources are available under the Clif’s Resources menu including: a free subscription to my educational technology email newsletter, access to my Google Reader Shared Items, and my Pageflakes and Twine profiles which are likely to become quite active during EduBloggerCon, NECC, and Teaching and Learning with Web 2.0.
- A lot is happening at Clif’s Wiki, too.
- Of course, the blog’s entire theme has been under development for about 3 weeks, now.
Wimbledon starts on Monday. I’ll post my predictions before it begins.
Diigo’s Psychotic No. 1 Fan – Miguel Ghulin
The Last Professors – Inside Higher Ed