Prezi introduces a new way to share life’s little moments, in a nutshell.
Combining the simplicity of photographs, the compelling nature of video, and the fun of animated graphics, Nutshell uses Prezi’s new storymapping technology to create short, shareable cinematic narratives that can be shared easily and instantly.
Besides creating fun social media updates, Nutshell opens the door for all sorts of unique messaging opportunities when videos feel like too much of a production and plain photos just are not adequate for capturing life’s moments.
3 Easy Steps
- Snap three pictures.
- Add captions.
- Choose graphics and let Nutshell turn it all into a shareable cinematic story.
- Library of free animated graphics that you can use to create short cinematic stories
- Instant sharing to Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Send nutshells directly to friends via email, text messages, and WhatsApp
- Full camera support for iOS 8.0 and above
- Much more
- Provides students with a creative alternative for submitting reflections, journals, etc.
- Share engaging news and announcements with students and parents.
- Integrate with standards focused on communication: personal expression, propaganda techniques, etc.
- Enables creative ways for students to share their interpretations of poems, stories, books, plays, and other works of art.
- Empower students to collect evidence of their thinking during a lab or group activity.
- The finished product can serve as an artifact of learning, potentially making thinking visible in your classroom.
There are many other educational connections. Please share yours in the comments to this post.