I’m a big, big fan of Google+. It’s a very big component of my personal learning network (PLN). Here are some thoughts about about why I prefer Google+ over the other social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
I encourage everyone to take a look at Google+’s services and consider taking advantage of them.
Please feel free to friend me on Google+. Then browse through my Links and Other Profiles to make connections so that we can collaborate and share resources through other networks. As I frequently say, “Together we learn more.”
I’ve developed several Google+ Communities where we can interact and share resources around particular topics. I invite you to join and actively contribute to all of these groups in which you have an interest/expertise.
- EdTeach and Professional Development
- Making Thinking Visible with Technology – Tipton County Schools
- School Technology Leadership – Sponsored by CASTLE
- Making Learning Meaningful – A collaborative effort with Leigh Zeitz.
- I have also been using Google+ Communities to support the classes that I teach since Fall 2012.