Teachers can take advantage of the holiday season to help learners practice writing personal letters since many children are excitedly waiting on Santa’s arrival. Here are a few suggested resources to help you with this lesson.
- Writing a Letter to Santa Claus: Primary Writing Lesson Plan
- Letters from Santa: Understanding Punctuation and Word Families
- Letter to Santa: Writing a Persuasive Letter
- The Letters to Santa Project
- Letter to Santa
- Animated Postcards
It would also be a good idea to teach the students about writing thank you letters once school resumes after the holidays.
Please also consider being a part of The Challenge.
- Letter to Santa (fulltimesahm.wordpress.com)
- Letters To Santa Piling Up At Post Office (chicago.cbslocal.com)
- Children: Keep Writing Letters To Santa Claus (gloucestercitynews.net)