Enjoy this stroll down memory lane as we re-visit the ways that we communicated, accessed news, conducted research, and shared photos prior to the Internet and social media.
For educators, the implications are fascinating. Consider how much has changed in the past 20 years.
- Have our classrooms, curricula, and instructional practices kept up with the changes?
- Should education worry with keeping up with these changes?
- What are the implications on teaching and learning if education does/does not strive to react to these changes?
- What is the future of learning?
Event Tags: FOL2013, hgsepzfol
Screenshot Source: We Did Amazing Things Before The Internet
- Reforms of Education (tleducation.wordpress.com)
- EDTECH597 – Guest Blog Entry: Why Online Learning Is Working To Revolutionize Education (virtualschooling.wordpress.com)
- Teaching Like It’s 1992: MOOC Diary for Week #3 History/Future of Higher Education (hastac.org)