Here are some interesting story lines.
- Second ranked Tennessee upset number one Memphis on Saturday only to be toppled by Vandy on Tuesday. So, who’s the best in the state?!
- Analysts and bracketologists claim Kentucky is still on the bubble.
- Louisville is on a tare. Could Rick Pitino be on his way to another Final Four?
- Many of the old powerhouses are back at the top. North Carolina, UCLA, Texas, Kansas, Duke and Standford round out the top 8 teams, with Georgetown, Indiana, Louisville, UConn, Purdue, and Michigan State all close behind in the top 20.
- Both SEC division titles could get interesting. The conference tournament will be an all out war as Tennessee, Mississippi State, Kentucky, Vanderbilt, Arkansas and Florida come in with respectable SEC records. South Carolina and the University of Mississippi could get their acts together again, too, and make things really interesting.