Here’s a video that I think can be integrated with just about any curriculum. This is pretty amazing!
As with most things on this blog I would like for us to talk about the educational uses of this video. I’ll share a few curricular connections that I’ve considered and then I ask that you add your ideas, too.
- Science – Ecosystems, ants, and food chain (circle of life), just to name a few
- Math – Calculations, estimations, units of measurement, and more
- Social Studies – Archeology, societies, social structures and systems, etc.
- Language Arts – Response journals, presentations, debates, and develop informational pamphlets
- Physical Education – Compare the strength of ants with that of humans (More math and science connections)
- Art – Works of art of paint, pottery, and papier-mache come to mind.
Please share your ideas, too. 🙂