Here’s another remake of Pharrell William’s video, Happy. This one is especially beautiful as it’s a celebration of World Down Syndrome Day (March 21st). Lance Ulanoff, aptly describes the experience of watching this video.
“Watching people dance to almost any song is usually a happy experience. Watching those living with Down syndrome dance to the snappy beats of Pharrell’s soon-to-be-played-out “Happy” is something approaching joy” (Source).
Today marks the 3rd blogiversary of Clif’s Notes. I am grateful to each of you with whom I’ve connected as a result of this online adventure. You’ve been a blessing to me personally and professionally.
I’m much busier this year and unable to do anything as creative as I did for last year’s celebration. Instead, here are a few of the most visited blog posts from the past 3 years.
- The Crisis in Darfur: A Mini-Lesson
- Favorite Children’s Books and More Favorite Children’s Books
- Why You Participate in PLNs
- Twitter in Education
- Why Would Teachers Use Diigo?
- No Words Needed
- An Introduction to Presentations 2.0
- Professional Development Meme 2008 and 2009
- THE CHALLENGE to All Teachers 2007, 2008 and 2009